Monday, October 20, 2014

So I Guess I'm Screwed

Hello there, fellas~

Some of you maybe know me as a goofy happy go lucky guy, but hey, I have some bad side too. I do respect people if they respect me first, and actually, even if I hate a person(s), I still show them my good will by give no horse shit toward them instead of confronting them openly. Trust me, you won't like my give no horse shit attitude. :P


"No, it's not about you, Yukirin."

I'm that type of guy who'll fight for his ideals and mutual benefits even if that's mean having an open argument with someone. So yeah boss, sorry for my usual arguments with you, trust me it's for the good of our company. I follow people if I found them worthy, If you have nothing to prove, so sorry, I won't follow your ideals. 

I studied film for 4 years, so many trials and errors, so many mistakes, and yet I survived.
I learned so much from many great peoples in this industry. So instead of you have a better understanding about film visuals or at least you make a film that meets my own standards, I won't follow you. End of the line.


And one thing boss, don't poke your nose on my personal life or spreading your hate towards something to me. I've had enough problems of my own.

Ups, looks like I tell you guys too much. 

Actually, it's all about my next web series project. My producer postponed it until further notice, and I hate her for that. Seriously, what kind of excuse "not enough equipment" is? I made a good film with little equipment before I know her, and it's doing fine. I even won some competition before with only one-shot movie, and yet she said I won't made it. 

Seriously? 

Some said, bosses always right and women always right, so if you have a woman boss, you basically screwed. I hope that's not right.

Enough for now,
HIPratama




No comments:

Post a Comment